Friday, July 18, 2008

So-so poem from 2 years ago which I found in my computer

And so you sprinkle

Down the hills in existing

Like flakes freeze

So dense you choke

 

First cry then whack

In q-tips your heart doth lie

I come out all teased

With angelic upbringing

 

 

 

 

 

When some do say, in life

One cries incessantly, I

Look out of necessity

To brighter days underfriend

 

Ship on a glade wave tosses

Futures and means

Dressing my salad never was heard

As eloquent as dream

 

 

 

 

Flesh of my flesh

Blood of my blood

This is what i should

Have done in your

Name

 

Drape a wall

Dig my hole

Wait to clasp

The flowers that dropped after

Your name

 

 

 



really not good, but in tribute to the occasion it was written for, I leave it be, as if it were a haiku that's written on the wind.

No comments: